Sunday, July 10, 2011

Next semester, I decided to drop my religion class and take biology. I know what you're thinking. It's just something i've been really drawn to lately. The only problem is that I'm a little nervous. Ok, a lot nervous. My brother is the most science-minded of the two of us. That much has always been obvious. Everyone has always hailed him as the smart one, mostly because he's incredibly good at math. I've always just kind of accepted this and came to terms with the fact that I could never be a scientist. But lately, I've really felt the urge to study biology further. Well, biological anthropology, to be specific. At Michigan, in order to take AnthroBio, you have to study biology. I know it's gonna be hard. As always, I'm scared of failure. Yessir. For some reason, I have sucked at making bracelets lately. I did do this one this morning: